Each wedding cake that I design should reflect a combination of what your hearts most desire, the theme of your day and your collective personalities as a couple. I can decorate the cake based on your exact requirements following our initial design consultation, and if more should be needed than I am more than happy to evolve an approach given enough time.
As a part of the initial consultation, you should have the following in mind:
- Number of portions, roughly how many people you would like the cake to feed
- Budget for your cake
- The theme you would like your design to follow
- The colours that you would like to use
- Any other inspirations for your cake.
My cakes are home baked, to ensure that they taste as good as they look. You can choose from many different flavours including:
- Classic Sponge Cake with Vanilla Buttercream and Strawberry Jam
- Death by Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Zesty Lemon Cake with Lemon Curd
- Red Velvet Cake with Vanilla or Chocolate Buttercream
Design possibilities are endless and hence it is advised that prior to our intial consultation, you have an idea/concept of what you want to see on your big day. There are endless resources that can be tapped on the internet, so what are you waiting for